Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/11/2020 4:38:13 PM(EST)
shockys

United States

Hello, I have a 1in sticker and I need the font to go smaller than size 3. It is to big for the information I require to put on.

Am I able to go smaller font?
#2 Posted : 5/12/2020 10:40:55 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I just spoke with the technical team that oversees Maestro Label Designer. The smallest font size that can be used within Maestro Label Designer is 4. The technical team mentioned issues with readability as well as the letter spacing logic within the program. There are no immediate plans to offer smaller font sizes at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Some more advanced design programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, will allow you to manually adjust the font to sizes smaller than 4. We do offer blank PDF templates for use in other design programs. You can access the PDF template for our 1" circle labels at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/templates/blank/ol1025

I apologize again for the inconvenience. Please just let us know if you need any additional information.
#3 Posted : 5/13/2020 6:08:35 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
As a workaround, you could create the required text and then do screenshot of the text. You can create the text in Maestro Label Designer or another program that supports text creation.

Once the text is an image, you can import it into Maestro Label Designer as an image and scale down the image size until the text is at the size you require.

Here is an article on taking screenshots in Windows.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/8-ways-you-can-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

I am sorry that Maestro Label Designer doesn't have native support for extra small font sizes. I hope this workaround will resolve your needs.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#4 Posted : 5/15/2020 12:48:12 AM(EST)
shockys

United States

I downloaded the template for Microsoft office.

How can I make it so if I add text in the first circle that it will just copy the text for each circle throughout the page?
#5 Posted : 5/15/2020 11:33:25 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Unfortunately, there's no way to auto populate the rest of the cells using the Microsoft Word template. You'd have to manually copy and paste the information into each individual cell.

As Dave mentioned in his previous post, one workaround option would be to create the text in the format that you need and then take a screenshot of the text so that it's saved as an image file. You can then upload that image file into Maestro Label Designer and scale it down to the appropriate size using the image tools within the program.

See Dave's post earlier in this thread for a link to an article on taking screenshots in Windows.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.