Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/24/2019 4:48:01 PM(EST)
blanchedy

United States

Hello,

I was just wondering if your circle labels (on sheets) are cut in such a way that they can be individually removed, with the adhesive backing intact. I want to sell single circle stickers with different designs so I want to know if this is possible.
#2 Posted : 3/25/2019 8:02:33 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Any of our circle labels that are classified as full bleed products should have enough spacing between the individual labels to be separated into individual labels before they're removed from the backing. You can view our full bleed product listings at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/full-bleed-labels.htm

It's important to note that these products are not perforated. They would have to be cut manually using scissors or a paper cutter.

If you're interested in trying samples before making a purchase you can enter a sample request at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.

1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: blanchedy
#3 Posted : 3/29/2019 6:58:38 PM(EST)
blanchedy

United States

Thank you so much. The information you'e provided is very helpful.
#4 Posted : 7/10/2020 3:13:08 PM(EST)
Jay

I am new at this. trying to create labels for bottles and jars. The jar is 7 cm in diameter and the label is about 5 cm/ 2 inches. Ho do I make sure it is centered right so I don't have to remove the label once done
#5 Posted : 7/13/2020 9:09:36 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay Go to Quoted Post
I am new at this. trying to create labels for bottles and jars. The jar is 7 cm in diameter and the label is about 5 cm/ 2 inches. Ho do I make sure it is centered right so I don't have to remove the label once done

To ensure accuracy in properly centering your labels when applying them you could always use a tape measure and a pencil or chalk to mark exactly where you need to place the label. This could be cumbersome though, especially if you're labeling a large number of jars.

The good news is that all of our products feature pressure sensitive adhesives. This means you should have the ability to lift and reposition the labels when you first apply them to most surfaces, as long as you're placing them gently. The adhesive doesn't truly activate as permanent until you apply significant pressure, so you should have some wiggle room in finding the correct placement before permanently applying the label. This is how I've placed round labels in the past, rather than measuring and marking placement for each label.

If you'd like to request some free sample sheets to practice label application before making a purchase, please visit the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/General/SamplesSelectItems.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.