Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/22/2020 8:54:34 AM(EST)
TheBeautifulBrownRainbow

United States

Hi All,

What is the best label maker/printer for the waterproof white gloss labels? I’ve been googling and trying to find a great product for my candle labels. Please help! Thanks
#2 Posted : 7/22/2020 10:41:53 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Most desktop inkjet printers should have great results with our weatherproof gloss inkjet label material, as long as you're using the correct paper type setting when printing. Regardless of which printer you're using we recommend selecting a photo or glossy material type setting within the printer options. This will ensure that you achieve optimal results in terms of print quality and durability. My current favorite desktop inkjet printer is the Canon PIXMA TS9120. It's proven to be very reliable and I've had a lot of success using it with our weatherproof gloss inkjet material. This printer is a few years old at this point, so it may no longer be on the market, but I've been very happy with the Canon PIXMA series of printers in general.

We also offer a weatherproof white gloss material on rolls for use in Primera printer models. These printer models tend to be quite a bit more expensive than sheet-fed desktop inkjet printers, but they provide remarkable print quality and durability. The on-demand nature of these printers means you can print the exact number of labels you need at any given time, rather than having to print entire sheets and potentially wasting material.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 7/22/2020 11:13:29 AM(EST)
TheBeautifulBrownRainbow

United States

Thank you so much! I’ll see if I can locate the Canon PIXMA.
#4 Posted : 7/23/2020 3:02:09 AM(EST)
TheBeautifulBrownRainbow

United States

Good Morning,

What label maker(s) do you recommend for the RL27871W and RL39931W? Thank you!
#5 Posted : 7/23/2020 8:19:47 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Originally Posted by: TheBeautifulBrownRainbow Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning,

What label maker(s) do you recommend for the RL27871W and RL39931W? Thank you!

Those products were designed for use in Primera inkjet printer models that accepts 2" core rolls. The Primera LX500 is the current model that would be compatible with the product numbers you listed. You can view more information about this printer at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels...rs/primera-lx500-printer
#6 Posted : 7/23/2020 8:52:37 AM(EST)
TheBeautifulBrownRainbow

United States

Thank you! I’m trying to print my own candle labels. Saving on my overhead is important, especially since I’m just starting. Any recommendations that’s not $1200 dollars? Thanks
#7 Posted : 7/23/2020 11:42:58 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Originally Posted by: TheBeautifulBrownRainbow Go to Quoted Post
Thank you! I’m trying to print my own candle labels. Saving on my overhead is important, especially since I’m just starting. Any recommendations that’s not $1200 dollars? Thanks

If you're looking for a lower budget option you'll definitely want to print on sheets with a desktop printer like the Canon PIXMA model I mentioned in my original response. The roll-fed inkjet printers are considerably more expensive than desktop printers that print on sheets. The LX500 is actually Primera's cheapest option, with the LX910 and LX2000 coming in at higher price points.
#8 Posted : 7/23/2020 2:29:07 PM(EST)
TheBeautifulBrownRainbow

United States

Thank you again!
#9 Posted : 7/24/2020 4:26:20 PM(EST)
jimsmiths

Pakistan

Originally Posted by: Josh Go to Quoted Post
Most desktop inkjet printers should have great results with our weatherproof gloss inkjet label material, as long as you're using the correct paper type setting when printing. Regardless of which printer you're using we recommend selecting a photo or glossy material type setting within the printer options. This will ensure that you achieve optimal results in terms of print quality and durability. My current favorite desktop inkjet printer is the Canon PIXMA TS9120. It's proven to be very reliable and I've had a lot of success using it with our weatherproof gloss inkjet material. This printer is a few years old at this point, so it may no longer be on the market, but I've been very happy with the Canon PIXMA series of printers in general.

We also offer a weatherproof white gloss material on rolls for use in Primera printer models. These printer models tend to be quite a bit more the best car window shades for baby expensive than sheet-fed desktop inkjet printers, but they provide remarkable print quality and durability. The on-demand nature of these printers means you can print the exact number of labels you need at any given time, rather than having to print entire sheets and potentially wasting material.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.

Obviously this is very help full for me and hope for all others too