Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/15/2016 9:36:48 PM(EST)
Mathieu

United States

As the title says.

I use 1"/2" circular labels to create creature tokens for RPG games, and I have hundreds of files to upload, is there a way to upload multiple pictures at once into the library or do I *really* need to do them all one by one?

Please tell me there is a way to upload many at once..
#2 Posted : 7/17/2016 11:03:07 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, Maestro Label Designer doesn't currently support the ability to upload multiple image files at one time.

We are working on a new version of Maestro Label Designer that will likely launch later this year or early next year. I will make sure that I send your request over to our development team so they can consider adding this feature to the new version of the software.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 7/23/2016 2:51:57 PM(EST)
Mathieu

United States

Okay, thank you Dave for the reply.
#4 Posted : 11/4/2020 7:15:28 PM(EST)
CYCandles

United Kingdom

I know this post is from 2016 but are you any further forward with uploading multiple images. One image at a time is a pain when you've got hundreds to upload.
Thanks
#5 Posted : 11/4/2020 7:35:32 PM(EST)
Mathieu

United States

Hi!

And no, sadly, it doesn't appear there is a way to upload several pictures at the same time, the window that opens when you click to Upload doesn't let you select more than 1 picture at a time, so it is still a pain in the butt, I'm afraid.
#6 Posted : 11/4/2020 8:09:08 PM(EST)
CYCandles

United Kingdom

It isn't a difficult feature to achieve so I suspect there is another reason for this not being developed. At the end of the day there is a folder on a server with my name on it and I can upload ONE image after another for as long as I like until there's hundreds of them. Therefore it cant be a storage or capacity issue. But as this is something that will save users a lot of time I just can't think of a reason that the developers haven't included this feature which is common in most other similar type applications. Perhaps one of the developers will enlighten us.
#7 Posted : 11/5/2020 5:55:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

We are constantly adding features to Maestro Label Designer. We have discussed adding this feature on multiple occasions. It is definitely on a list of projects for further consideration.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#8 Posted : 3/21/2022 1:21:55 PM(EST)
CYCandles

United Kingdom

The latest post in this thread is almost two years old. Is it possible to ask if this has been considered and if so will or will it not be implemented?
This is a very easy fix to code and include in the design package so I can only assume as so much time has passed and this hasn't been a new feature that someone is blocking it. If this is so can we know that too please. I do understand the wider implications of such an addition but would gladly pay as I'm sure others would to have that facility.
#9 Posted : 3/21/2022 2:08:05 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

CYCandles - This feature is now available in Maestro Label Designer. After hitting the Upload New Images button, just hold down your Control key (If you are using Microsoft Windows) or the Command key (if you are on Mac OS) to select each file you want to upload. You can upload up to 10 images at a time.

Let us know if that resolves your issue.

Thanks!

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
 1 user thanked dcarmany for this useful post: CYCandles