Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/28/2020 6:35:16 PM(EST)
stickerlabel

United States

The Adobe Company has officially announced that it will stop supporting Flash Player.
It is expected that by the end of this year 2020.

What are the next steps for support, especially I utilize to import fonts not offered by your default list.
Thanks.
#2 Posted : 3/29/2020 7:01:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stickerlabel Go to Quoted Post
The Adobe Company has officially announced that it will stop supporting Flash Player.
It is expected that by the end of this year 2020.

What are the next steps for support, especially I utilize to import fonts not offered by your default list.
Thanks.

Thanks for your inquiry. Our team has built browser specific plug-ins that we will plan to release when support officially ends for Adobe Flash Player. Users will be required to install the browser plug-in and not all browsers currently support plug-ins.

We have successfully tested this in Google Chrome and we feel that most users have access to Google Chrome. We will also plan to add a wider variety of open source fonts to Maestro Label Designer for users who do not want to install the browser plug-in.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 4/27/2020 2:05:06 AM(EST)
stickerlabel

United States

With your recent Version 4.25 update it no longer accepts Installed Fonts whether enabling Adobe Flash or disabling it & this is via the Google Chrome.

What is the workaround as I can't utilize any of my currently installed fonts?

Thanks.
#4 Posted : 4/27/2020 3:43:51 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
We tested font recognition with the most recent version of Maestro Label Designer using a number of different PC and Mac computers and found that we were still able to access system installed fonts. We'll need to gather some additional details so we can continue to troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing.

Do you happen to be accessing Maestro Label Designer using incognito mode within your browser? That would definitely stop the fonts from being imported to the program.

Have you tried using any other browsers to access Maestro Label Designer? It would be helpful to know if the issue is being caused by a specific browser version, or if it's occurring across the board regardless of browser.

Can you provide some additional details about the browser you're using? If you clink on the link below it should display the exact version of the browser you're using, along with some additional details related to your browser.

https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/

Any additional information you can provide will allow us to continue troubleshoot the issue for you.
#5 Posted : 10/7/2020 10:57:31 AM(EST)
epearlman

United States

We're pleased to announce the launch of our Maestro Label Designer Font Finder extension for various web browsers. The free extension is designed to replace Adobe Flash and grant Maestro Label Designer access to your computer fonts once support for the program is discontinued at the end of 2020.

Below is a list of compatible browsers, their corresponding extensions, and step-by-step instructions. There's a quick and easy extension installation process to complete, then fonts currently installed on your computer will appear below the preset fonts in the "Font Family" dropdown.

Erin Pearlman, PR Coordinator
#6 Posted : 2/6/2021 2:46:47 PM(EST)
Missycoo

United States

I've added this extension to all of my browsers and still cannot get my fonts. Please advise.
#7 Posted : 2/6/2021 9:14:30 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Missycoo Go to Quoted Post
I've added this extension to all of my browsers and still cannot get my fonts. Please advise.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues seeing your fonts even after installing the browser extension. We will need additional details in order to trouble shoot the issue. Can you reach out to our support with some specific details on the browser you are using? Our customer service team should be able to work with you to troubleshoot the issue. Please submit a support ticket at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com