Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/11/2021 10:15:30 AM(EST)
dmilbury

For less smudges, which is better? I use labels on skincare products, like lotions and scrubs
#2 Posted : 1/11/2021 1:36:42 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
In general, laser printing will be more durable when compared directly to inkjet printing. We have a selection of weatherproof materials available for both laser and inkjet materials that will be suitable for skincare products. You can view the available weatherproof material options at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/weatherproof-labels

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 3/24/2021 8:30:48 PM(EST)
TFP

United States

I have found that the Weatherproof Polyester Laser labels have worked well for the customers I have created labels for that sell beauty and skincare products. I hope this helps!
#4 Posted : 3/26/2021 9:33:30 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
TFP -

Thanks for the feedback! I'm happy to hear that the Weatherproof Polyester Laser label material has worked out for your beauty and skincare products. That's definitely a great material choice for those types of applications. If you ever have questions about any of our other products or materials please just let us know!
#5 Posted : 3/30/2021 4:52:26 PM(EST)
Crystal Kitty

United States

Personal I Like The Inkjet! It Prints smooth and Nice!