Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/12/2021 1:08:31 PM(EST)
Goffa1

United Kingdom

Hello new to forum.

A quick question about alignment.

Does the alignment remember the settings for each label type ?

Also the alignment tool showed correct but when printing it wasn't quite right so made a manual adjustment which worked fine.

So I got the round ones just right then found the rectangular ones were slightly out.

Thanks Ken

Edited by user Monday, April 12, 2021 1:11:59 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 4/13/2021 12:57:07 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
If you're using Maestro Label Designer and make manual adjustments to account for alignment issues, those changes will be saved for that design as long as you remember to save your template after making the adjustments.

Maestro Label Designer won't automatically carry over adjustments to new designs or templates. If you're designing on a new template or label size you'll need to manually make the adjustments on that template as well.

If you need any assistance with alignment or setting up your templates please contact our customer service team. They'll be more than happy to provide personalized troubleshooting for any issues that you may run into. You can reach them directly at 1-888-575-2235, or by submitting a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 4/13/2021 1:50:09 PM(EST)
Goffa1

United Kingdom

Thank you Josh.

Thank you for the swift reply.

That's the exact answer I was hoping for.

Ken