Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/23/2021 12:00:42 PM(EST)
arlutai

United States

I recently bought white matte label sheets for stickers. I use them to close the cellulose wadding I wrap my product bottles with. The labels are 1.5" circles, which is the same size and type as I was using with ordered pre-printed sticker sheets (from an online print company). But these aren't sticking as well.

My question is - is the adhesion about the same on all the label types? Or would there be a better material for me to use to stick to the wadding? It needs to be white and I use an inkjet to print. But I don't care much if it's shiny or matte, etc.

julie
#2 Posted : 4/26/2021 1:41:45 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Most of our products, including our standard white matte labels, feature a general purpose permanent adhesive. If you need a stronger adhesive bond we do offer an aggressive white matte label material as well. This material would have a very similar appearance to the standard white matte, but features a much stronger adhesive that will bond more permanently to a wider range of surface types. You can learn more about the material at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/aggressive-white-matte-labels

If you'd like to try samples of the material before making a purchase you can enter a sample request by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 27, 2021 5:52:25 AM(EST)  | Reason: added hyperlinks

1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: arlutai