Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/13/2021 5:27:36 PM(EST)
audreyokeya

I've been a customer for almost 1.5 years now and I looove your Product OL177WX - 8.5" x 11" full sheet sticker paper for making my sticker products. But my recent order, I've ordered off of your Amazon site( I don't know if you are all connected?) was not the same quality with the sticker papers I received previously ordering from you guys. I bought 1,000 sheets and I'm concerned over the quality of it for my customers. It isn't even the same brightness, and is more flimsy than the previous sticker papers I've ordered in the past. Please look into this matter as I feel like I've wasted my money and am so disappointed because I loved your sticker paper, but not this newest order. I would love to keep supporting and purchasing from you guys but if this is not resolved I'm afraid I would have to take my business somewhere else.

thanks so much,
A

Edited by user Saturday, May 15, 2021 6:25:50 AM(EST)  | Reason: Removed identifying information

#2 Posted : 5/14/2021 9:25:20 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your most recent order. We haven't made any recent changes to our standard white matte label material - we've been using the same components on the product for years at this point. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you in investigating the issue. They can also send sample sheets from a new production lot before you place a new order to ensure that you're happy with the material you'll be receiving. You can contact our customer service team directly by dialing 1-888-575-2235, or by submitting a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

If you wind up deciding that you're unable to continue using the material they'll be more than happy to assist you in setting up a return and refund for any unused material as well.