Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/27/2021 11:10:10 AM(EST)
jeffjazmom

United States

I'm having trouble getting a nice pink color for text and shapes on the color gradient since there isn't one on the color palette. I've tried using the droper all over the reds, blues, areas and can only get a super dull not quite pink. It either comes out more purple or peach color. There's a color # box on the bottom right, so if there's a specific number for pink color, that may be helpful. Thanks.
#2 Posted : 6/28/2021 1:23:21 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jeffjazmom Go to Quoted Post
I'm having trouble getting a nice pink color for text and shapes on the color gradient since there isn't one on the color palette. I've tried using the droper all over the reds, blues, areas and can only get a super dull not quite pink. It either comes out more purple or peach color. There's a color # box on the bottom right, so if there's a specific number for pink color, that may be helpful. Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble dialing in the perfect shade of pink for your label design. Maestro Label Designer uses hex color codes to allow users to pinpoint very specific colors when designing. It's difficult to recommend a specific hex color code for pink since there are so many different shades available, but the site below will allow you to search and browse through the library of available codes until you find one that's perfect for your application:

https://www.color-hex.com/

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 6/28/2021 2:05:41 PM(EST)
jeffjazmom

United States

Thanks Josh, this worked perfectly.