Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/16/2021 8:40:14 AM(EST)
samanthamorocz@gmail.com

United States

I wanted to share that I usually get their Weatherproof Matte for Inkjet OL177WJ paper. This has worked really well so far. But I was wondering if anyone knows of a thicker material? The one i order now is really goo waterproof and quality, but it bends quite easily. I wanted to know if there were other options out there. Otherwise I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
#2 Posted : 7/16/2021 10:45:31 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: samanthamorocz@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
I wanted to share that I usually get their Weatherproof Matte for Inkjet OL177WJ paper. This has worked really well so far. But I was wondering if anyone knows of a thicker material? The one i order now is really goo waterproof and quality, but it bends quite easily. I wanted to know if there were other options out there. Otherwise I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

I'm happy to hear that our weatherproof matte inkjet material has been working out so well for you. Unfortunately, we don't carry a thicker weatherproof material at this time. If you are ever interested in testing any of our other materials to see how they work with your application we do offer free sample sheets. You can enter a request at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

I hope this helps. Just let us know if you need any additional information. Thank you for your business!