Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/19/2021 7:13:02 AM(EST)
alnicbd

United States

I have been using the weatherproof labels for body care products. I have been using Online Labels for 4 years. I love the Maestro Designer that lets you design and print your own labels.
#2 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:29:57 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: alnicbd Go to Quoted Post
I have been using the weatherproof labels for body care products. I have been using Online Labels for 4 years. I love the Maestro Designer that lets you design and print your own labels.

We're happy to hear that you've had so much success using our products and label design software! If you should ever have questions about any of our product offerings, or if you need to try samples of a different label material for a new project, please just let us know. We'll be happy to assist. Thank you so much for your business!
#3 Posted : 9/13/2021 9:19:35 PM(EST)
bcbm

Canada

I also find the weather proof labels a great selection. I've been ordering the matte texture to create labels for snacks. It's a very nice upscale touch. Have you used the weather proof gloss texture? I am wanting the 2.75 x 3.75" size but I was told this is a custom size and a sample of this isn't available. Any feedback would be appreciated!
#4 Posted : 9/14/2021 9:20:46 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bcbm Go to Quoted Post
I also find the weather proof labels a great selection. I've been ordering the matte texture to create labels for snacks. It's a very nice upscale touch. Have you used the weather proof gloss texture? I am wanting the 2.75 x 3.75" size but I was told this is a custom size and a sample of this isn't available. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks for your inquiry. I double checked and the 2.75" x 3.75" size is one of our custom items. Unfortunately, we produce custom items to order in minimums of 100 sheets and don't carry any inventory to send as samples. We do offer a standard product that is 3.75" x 3", which I've linked to below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol172

I'd be happy to send you sample sheets of this product in our weatherproof gloss finish if that will help you determine whether the material will work for your application. Please just let me know.