Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/26/2021 2:09:26 PM(EST)
mamacs

United States

Hello,

I use your 2"x4" and 2" round glossy labels for my jams and pickles. My husband designs them in photoshop, and we currently use an inkjet to print. However, the cost is far too high with the constant ink replacement. Can you recommend a color laser printer that will produce high quality images and work well with the labels we use? I would like to stay in the 250-450 range.

#2 Posted : 1/3/2022 8:55:01 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. I've always had a lot of success using the HP Color LaserJet Pro series of laser printers with our laser compatible label materials. I currently have the M252 and M452 models in circulation, both for product testing and daily use and they've always provided excellent results. Both of these models are a few years old at this point and have been discontinued by the manufacturer, but the newer models that HP has available should work just as well. HP has a wide range of printer models available in a variety of different price ranges, so you should be able to find something that fits your budget.

Moving from inkjet to laser should definitely improve your print economy per page. The toner cartridges have a higher upfront cost, but you won't need to change them nearly as often compared to inkjet cartridges. The only thing to keep in mind is that you may need to purchase laser compatible label material if you're currently using inkjet-only materials.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.