Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/22/2022 6:03:05 PM(EST)
Ikindred

United States

I'm super frustrated at this point and I'm wasting labels trying to get them to line up. The top two or three might line up almost correctly but the rest don't. I've been using these labels for years and never have had this many problems.
#2 Posted : 1/24/2022 11:26:53 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the alignment issues that you're experiencing. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

Have you checked the margins on the sheet to ensure that they match the stated margins of the product? The top and bottom margins on the OL350 should be approximately 0.5374", while the left and right margins should be approximately 0.31515". Some small amount of variance is possible, but if any of the margins are dramatically different than the stated dimensions that could potentially cause some uniform misalignment.

Have you changed anything about your printing setup recently? Are you using a different printer or different print settings? Have you ensured that your page scaling options are set correctly? Are you using a different internet browser to open Maestro Label Designer? Have you started using a different PDF viewer recently? We typically recommend Adobe Reader. Any changes to your process could potentially cause alignment issues.

We have an extensive guide available with some tips and troubleshooting techniques for common misalignment issues. You can view the guide at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printer-alignment-guide

If you've already looked through the guide but are still experiencing alignment issues, then your best bet may be working with one of our customer support team members to troubleshoot your specific issue. I'd recommend submitting a support ticket at the link below, with specific details about the alignment problem and the information requested above.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/support/SupportRequest.aspx

One of our team members will be happy to work with you to resolve the issue, and to replace any sheets that you lost due to the issue and while testing possible solutions.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 1/31/2022 4:06:21 PM(EST)
kgrayson

I am experiencing the same exact issues with 1" labels. The label margins on the left and right are off, which is making my labels impossible to design, line up and print. The left margin from the edge of the paper to the start of the label .369" (measured with a digital caliper), while the right side of the page has a margin of .389". That offset makes a HUGE difference when trying to use and print these labels, and makes it impossible to be able to set up images on the labels to print center. It is ridiculous!
#4 Posted : 2/1/2022 9:10:31 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kgrayson Go to Quoted Post
I am experiencing the same exact issues with 1" labels. The label margins on the left and right are off, which is making my labels impossible to design, line up and print. The left margin from the edge of the paper to the start of the label .369" (measured with a digital caliper), while the right side of the page has a margin of .389". That offset makes a HUGE difference when trying to use and print these labels, and makes it impossible to be able to set up images on the labels to print center. It is ridiculous!

I'm very sorry to hear about the alignment issues that you're experiencing. The equipment used to manufacture the labels features a tolerance of approximately 1/16". Based on the measurements you've provided, your margins are approximately 1/64" off from the expected value for the margins of the 1" circles. Unfortunately, based on the expected tolerance we'd be unable to guarantee a replacement product that improves upon the product you've already received.

Alignment on small round labels can be tough, especially if you're attempting to incorporate a border on your design, or if you're attempting to print all the way to the edge of the labels. You may be able to optimize your designs for better alignment by removing borders and/or shrinking the size of the design slightly to allow for a little more blank area around the edge of the round label. However, I definitely understand if making these types of adjustments are not an option for your specific project.

If you haven't read through it already, there are a number of suggestions for improving alignment in our Printer Alignment Guide. The most important troubleshooting tip would be to ensure that your page scaling options are disabled. Any type of page scaling would completely throw off alignment on small, round labels. You can view our Printer Alignment Guide at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.../printer-alignment-guide

If you've already tried the troubleshooting suggestions listed in the guide and decide that you cannot use the labels, we will be happy to take them back for a refund. You can initiate a product return by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/support/returns

Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team directly by dialing 1-888-575-2235. They'd be more than happy to assist you in troubleshooting your alignment problem, as well as setting up a return for you if you decide you're unable to use the product.