Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
2 Pages«12
#21 Posted : 7/18/2024 3:41:10 PM(EST)
Hannah

United States

Though this is an older post this issue is still ongoing and kind of wild. TONS of people I know rely on this paper for their livelihood and the sudden and abrupt changes is becoming a huge issue. I was informed that this is just how it is nothing I can do about it and then had to pay to send it back to get a refund. I dont know how a company can have such extreme product changes without warning and they aren't even comparable.
#22 Posted : 7/18/2024 4:16:45 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hannah, I apologize for the frustration. While our clear laser materials had worked well in the past for foiling, the product is manufactured for laser printing. Previously, foiling was tested and found to be successful as a secondary use of the material. While recent changes to the raw material still provided great results with standard laser printing, it was not as successful with foiling. With that in mind, we updated any articles related to foiling to relay this outcome.

We understand this is frustrating and are happy to work with you. Our Enterprise division offers a variety of labeling solutions and can provide custom printed labels with metallic embossing. You can find more details about these options below or reach our Customer Support Team here.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/enterprise
2 Pages«12