Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/10/2015 11:16:26 PM(EST)
leroux

United States

I am trying like crazy to make labels with no luck. I used to have few problems if any, but lately I can't get them to line up to save my life. Printer alignment sheet is fine; the final product however, has one row of labels that are correct (the center), with the upper labels too high and the lower rows too low. I bought 100 sheets of these labels and have already wasted a ton of time. Any ideas? OL421WX

#2 Posted : 12/12/2015 11:10:19 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. I am sure we can trouble shoot the issue. It sounds like a template or some type of scaling issue. We will need to get detailed information from you in order to troubleshoot. Are you using Maestro Label Designer or another software program to print on the labels? What browser and OS are you using?

Can you fill out this feedback form at the link below? Your answers will be submitted to our customer service team and they can then try to help troubleshoot the issue. Please make sure to include the file name in Maestro Label Designer if it is impacting a specific file / files.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/alignment-wizard.htm

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com