Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/14/2015 9:18:58 PM(EST)
Forever Yours

United States

I have only found that Maestro Label software only allows me to save as a PDF.
I am a small business and need to be able to save as a PNG file of JPG file. I was not able to find a way to easily do this.
I know I can print to pdf, open the pdf, and print screen, and then save the file, however, when I do that and upload to FaceBook, the photo is blurry.

Is there a way to save as PNG or JPG rather than PDF?

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks!
#2 Posted : 12/15/2015 5:58:43 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
In the Maestro Label Designer toolbar there is a heading that says Tools. Under that heading there is an Export option. One of the export options is to export as Image. Using this option will generate a 1-up image in JPG format.

You will also see a check box that says Export for Printing. If you check the Export for Printing check box it will remove the die line / border when creating the JPG file. If you want the border / die line to display please make sure to uncheck this box.

Let me know if that solves your issue. I am happy to provide additional instructions.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com