Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/29/2015 4:51:22 PM(EST)
SoapSense

Is there a simple way to resolve issues regarding my new laptop with version of Windows 10? I had no problems before this and now I have issues designing, printing, fonts and just editing my templates. Thank you
#2 Posted : 12/29/2015 11:00:29 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. Can you provide some additional details on what is happening? What browser are you using? Let me know the specific details and I can attempt to troubleshoot the issues or work with our Maestro Label Designer development team to find solutions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 1/3/2016 3:57:29 AM(EST)
MoonShadows

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I had the same problem when I switched to Windows10 and Edge. Use Internet Explorer instead, and that should solve your problems.

www.MoonShadowsFarm.com
Good Eats & Treats from the Pocono Mountains
#4 Posted : 1/3/2016 7:38:52 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Maestro Label Designer is not currently compatible with Microsoft's Edge browser at this time. We are waiting for Microsoft to work through some of the issues / bugs with the Edge browser before we start work on making it compatible. We are hopeful that Microsoft will work through the bugs in early 2016 and then we will focus on building in compatibility at that time.

In the meanwhile, we recommend that you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome for the best results in Maestro Label Designer.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#5 Posted : 6/11/2018 3:28:18 PM(EST)
kokobunny20

United States

Has this issue been resolved? I see the last post was about a year and a half ago?

I too have a new computer with Windows10 and Edge and my labels are all printing off center.

#6 Posted : 6/12/2018 8:05:35 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: kokobunny20 Go to Quoted Post
Has this issue been resolved? I see the last post was about a year and a half ago?

I too have a new computer with Windows10 and Edge and my labels are all printing off center.

Maestro Label Designer is compatible with Microsoft Edge browser. The issue with Edge is that the PDF viewer is does not properly support scaling so you would have to save the generated PDF file to your local system and then open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to get aligned prints on many of our label templates.

When you are ready to print your design, you need to use the Download and Print feature in Maestro Label Designer. You will need to download and save the PDF to your computer. Once you the file on your computer, you will need to open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader and print from there. It is critical when printing from the PDF document that page scaling is disabled or else it will shrink and be out of alignment. From the print dialog box on the PDF file, please make sure that "Actual Size" is selected under the "Page Sizing & Handling" section.

Let us know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com