Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/31/2015 4:56:24 PM(EST)
andrea.templeman@btinternet.com

United Kingdom

Hi when I go into print preview I would like to just have one label showing on the grey background so I can screenshot it but the whole page of labels come up, I have seen others that have done it with just the one label showing, could you let me know how to do it, thanks in advance
#2 Posted : 1/1/2016 5:30:14 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
In the Maestro Label Designer toolbar there is a heading that says Tools. Under that heading there is an Export option. One of the export options is to export as Image. Using this option will generate a 1-up image in JPG format.

You will also see a check box that says Export for Printing. If you check the Export for Printing check box it will remove the die line / border when creating the JPG file. If you want the border / die line to display please make sure to uncheck this box.

Let me know if that solves your issue. I am happy to provide additional instructions.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 1/1/2016 5:42:06 PM(EST)

United Kingdom

That's fantastic thank you so much, I have been trying to figure that out for ages, is there any way to change the background colour behind the label from grey to another colour ? again thank you
#4 Posted : 1/1/2016 8:55:23 PM(EST)

United Kingdom

I know how to put on a different coloured background now so no need to reply thanks
#5 Posted : 1/2/2016 8:09:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm glad to hear that you found the solution. Let us know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com