Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/5/2016 2:09:27 PM(EST)
jrgugel@gmail.com

United States

I downloaded the ol25 word template. I can not get the borders to print using word. any ideas?
#2 Posted : 1/5/2016 4:08:04 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I apologize for the confusion. The Microsoft Word templates that we provide on our website consist of gridlines that are not intended to appear when printed. This gridlines are meant to be used as a reference so that you can easily distinguish between labels when entering the information that you want to print.

If you are interested in adding a printed border to your labels you may want to consider using our Maestro Label Designer program instead. You can access Maestro Label Designer by visiting the link below:

http://maestro.onlinelab...om/designer/maestro.aspx

Once you have opened the template for product OL25 within Maestro Label Designer, you can add a border to the label by using the "Add Shapes" tool directly below the menu bar area of the program.

I hope you find this information useful. If you should require any additional assistance please just let me know.