Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/7/2016 2:42:17 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

im using OL330. Now the label themselves, their is no gap between the labels, but the template shows a gap, so it cuts off the right part of the label??? becoming a real pain in ass printing your labels
#2 Posted : 1/7/2016 2:45:55 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

wasting ink and labels...there is no gap in the labels so why does the template have gaps?

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:46:33 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : 1/8/2016 8:28:32 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing when attempting to print your labels. Our product OL330 does not feature a horizontal gap between the labels, but there is a vertical one. What program are you using to design your labels? I'll be happy to check out the template, run some test prints, and make sure that it's accurate.
#4 Posted : 1/8/2016 9:47:09 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Josh - This issue was discussed in a previous post. E.Unlimited is using Maestro Label Designer.

http://forums.onlinelabels.com/postst1008_labels-are-off.aspx

It may be best to have E.Unlimited work with one of our customer service team member's on the phone to troubleshoot the issue as it seems there are multiple things that could be contributing to the issue and we will need to review the actual designs.

E.Unlimited - Can you contact our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 so one of our team members can work with you on the issue and review your actual designs?

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#5 Posted : 1/8/2016 8:51:08 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

i just want to know why the template has gaps when the labels don't, makes no sense

Edited by user Friday, January 8, 2016 8:52:10 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : 1/9/2016 10:04:15 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
The OL330 label sheets have gaps between the labels vertically, but there are no gaps between the labels horizontally. I just checked the template in Maestro Label Designer and it matches the item.

As I mentioned in my prior posts, I think it would be best to have our somebody from our customer service team trouble shoot the issue over the phone. I am confident that we can quickly assess the cause of the issues that you are having and recommend some resolutions.

Can I have one of our customer service representatives reach out to you on Monday?

Let me know.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#7 Posted : 2/29/2016 10:23:12 PM(EST)
E.Unlimited

these just do not work AT ALL. ive tried and have got very angry dealing with them. I print a few test labels, get them to where they are somewhat even then print an entire sheet and they are waaay off. I will not be buying these again ever and will try and return whats left. Have used about 30 sheets JUST testing labels and only a few have come out even, literally EVERY print its different, off in some form, different then a print before in one way or the other. I have better luck with the 2.5x2.5 ones i have...something is off with these 2x2 labels...i want all my money back for these damn labels, big headache

wish i could post pics just so you see, its freaking ridiculous

Edited by user Monday, February 29, 2016 10:30:45 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : 3/1/2016 8:17:37 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm truly sorry to hear that these labels are still giving you trouble. I've forwarded your information to our customer service manager - he'll be responding to your support ticket with instructions on how to return these products. I can also have him give you a call if you'd like to go over the misalignment issues one more time. Either way, we'll be happy to do whatever we can to assist you.