Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/4/2016 12:54:32 AM(EST)
Ally

Hello
I uploaded an image to maestro that i created on my phone through an app, it looks good and clear on the computer but when i print it the colors are off and its pixelated. How can i fix this? I've printed on regular paper and glossy. Its a new epson workforce 3620
#2 Posted : 3/4/2016 10:51:28 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you have experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. I was able to locate the user manual for your printer model online and there are some settings adjustments you can make that will potentially improve your print quality.

- Adjusting the material type setting to an option like Photo or Glossy will generally result in more vivid, higher quality prints.

- If the print appears faded or lighter than expected, increasing the Print Quality setting will generally improve results.

- According to the printer manual there should be a "Color Correction" menu within the advanced settings. Here you can manually adjust the individual color settings or select preset Color Modes provided by Epson. This could potentially have a significant impact on how the colors appear when printed as well.

Despite the printer being new, it may be worthwhile running the cleaning cycle found within the printer settings. This will ensure that the ink nozzles and the cartridges are clean and functioning properly.

You may also want to check out the settings in the app that you used to generate the images. Most printers use the CMYK color system when printing, but most monitors display colors using the RGB color system. If the app allows you to select a color system when generating the image, choosing CMYK may provide you with better results when it comes time to actually print the labels.

I hope you find this information useful. If you should require any additional details please just let me know.