Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/7/2016 5:47:13 AM(EST)
leolionheart

United Kingdom

Hi, newbie here!

I make eliquid and recently thought id tart my bottles up so I got some labels printed.

The labels have blank boxes on them, so I can fill in flavour names, strength etc. They are A4 sheets of labels.

I would like to know if there is any way I can run these sheets through my home printer and fill in these boxes with the correct details.

Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Glen

#2 Posted : 3/7/2016 10:44:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Can you provide us more details on the printed label sheets that you purchased? I would recommend that you contact the company that you purchased the labels from to find out if the material that the labels were printed on is material that is made for laser or inkjet printing.

In most cases, you need special label material if you are going to run the sheets through your laser or inkjet printer since there are risks to running non-desktop printer approved materials through your desktop printer. The person who made the labels for you should be able to provide you with this information.

If the professional printer you purchased the labels from used a toner based method (e.g. copier, laser printer) to print onto the labels, I would not recommend running them through a laser printer again. Toner will often come off in the printer and came damage the fusing unit. There are not as many issues running the sheets through an inkjet printer, but inks from most inkjet printers will not work on materials that are not specifically made for inkjet printing (the ink normally doesn't dry and is easily smudged).

Let me know if you can provide us with more information and we can try to provide additional information.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 3/25/2016 6:32:30 PM(EST)
Bestdesigner

Hi!

Save your lable as PDF. Then use the PDF Forms Designer to add additional info.

Good Luck! :)
#4 Posted : 5/21/2016 12:13:01 AM(EST)
Bestdesigner

If you use Mac, save the file as PDF and edit it with Preview.