Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/7/2016 11:00:46 AM(EST)
coffeehouselkn@gmail.com

Hi,

I have the oval labels and no matter what I do I cannot get the lined up, what else can I do?

I have used the label wizard and no luck.

Thanks,.

Charlie
#2 Posted : 3/7/2016 4:34:14 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Charlie -

I'm sorry to hear about the alignment issues that you are experiencing when printing your labels. To further assist with this issue we will need to get some additional details from you.

In what manner are the labels misaligned? Is the alignment off in a uniform manner (everything printing too far up/down/left/right)? Or is the alignment off in a non-uniform manner (for example, top of page is printing too low and the bottom of the page is printing too high)?

What browser are you using to open Maestro Label Designer? Are you opening and printing the PDF file using Adobe Reader?

Please respond with additional details relating to your specific issue so that we can begin researching possible solutions.

If you would prefer to speak to someone in our Customer Service department for assistance you can reach them directly by dialing 1-888-575-2235. We'll be happy to offer any assistance that we can.