Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/25/2016 12:36:28 PM(EST)
catobrandon

I am using the OL2681 labels in Microsoft Word, and I'm have an issue where everything is being printed slightly to the left (2 or 3 mm maybe). I've replaced the default squares with our label image, and added a text box over that for different labels. In Word everything looks centered, but it prints slightly left every time and is cutting the edge of my image off. Is there an easy way to fix this? I tried playing around with the margins, but no luck.

Thanks in advanced,

Brandon
#2 Posted : 3/27/2016 10:37:01 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I would normally recommend to increase the left margin by 2-3 mm if you are too far to the left 2-3 mm. It does sound like you have played with the margins already though so it may be related to how your image is fitting into the cell in the template. Does the image that you placed into each label cell in Word appear cut off on screen or is it only cut off when you attempt to print?

Are you able to upload your file to this post so I can review it? If you don't want to upload it to the post due to privacy concerns, would you mind providing template / file to us via our support ticket system at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

If we can review the file, it will be easier to pinpoint if it is something as simple as a margin adjustment.

Also - have you considered using our web-based Maestro Label Designer rather than Word? Our Maestro Label Designer software makes formatting labels easy when compared to using Word. You would have received an activation code with your order.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com