Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/28/2016 2:18:38 PM(EST)
ash10383

I printed some labels on 2.5" x 1.563" OL800BK (using Maestro Label designer) on 2 sheets, and all worked out fine. Then I tried printing on 2" Circle OL5375BK and I could not get it to print correctly. It would print on the very edge of the label sheet, ignoring the margin, actually cutting part of the letters off. It looked correct on print preview, but just printed 1/2" above the actual label. Luckily I was only trying to print 4 of the 20 labels so I was able to try multiple times on a single sheet but could never get it to print correctly. I'm going to try cleaning the printer, but are there any other suggestions? If I hadn't done 2 sheets prior without issue, I would be less confused.
#2 Posted : 3/29/2016 11:10:00 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. It's definitely strange that the OL800BK printed correctly and the OL5375BK was misaligned. I printed some test sheets using the OL5375 template to confirm that there were no issues with the template itself, and the template definitely appears to be correct.

I've provided a link to our printer alignment guide below. This guide includes a number of different troubleshooting techniques associated with misaligned labels.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printer-alignment-guide.htm

If these suggestions do not resolve your the problem that you're experiencing please visit our Printer Alignment Questionnaire at the following link:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/alignment-wizard.htm

This alignment wizard will allow you to provide all of the pertinent details relating to your alignment problem. Once it has been submitted one of our representatives will reach out to you, either by phone or by email, to further assist you with your problem.