Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/29/2016 4:11:48 PM(EST)
Onehotbronze

I am trying to open and print out a few of my designs, but it appears they are all missing. It's been a few months since I have last tried to access and print. I am logging on as always, still can't find my designs. This is most frustrating as I do not have the time to create new ones from scratch. The only difference is that I'm logging on from a tablet this time, instead of my laptop. Help!
#2 Posted : 6/30/2016 9:02:14 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're having and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. At this time Maestro Label Designer isn't optimized for use on tablets and other mobile devices. Can you log into the program using a computer and let me know if you are still unable to see your designs?

If the problem persists when logging in from a computer I'll be happy to take a closer look into what may be causing the issue.
#3 Posted : 6/30/2016 10:59:19 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Onehotbronze Go to Quoted Post
I am trying to open and print out a few of my designs, but it appears they are all missing. It's been a few months since I have last tried to access and print. I am logging on as always, still can't find my designs. This is most frustrating as I do not have the time to create new ones from scratch. The only difference is that I'm logging on from a tablet this time, instead of my laptop. Help!

I checked your account in our system, and I can confirm that designs are definitely in your account. We do not current delete or remove any designs from accounts.

I suspect the issue could have something to do with some type of incompatibility between your tablet and Maestro Label Designer or you are possibly logging in with a different email address (maybe you possibly have a 2nd account).

As Josh mentioned, I recommend you do a quick test on your desktop computer to see if that resolves the issue. Let us know if that resolves the issue. If not, we will continue to troubleshoot the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com