Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/13/2016 8:22:21 AM(EST)
Ummkhadija89

Canada

I am using the light tan material now for all my bath and body product labels. I am having trouble finding the right printer settings that work with this material as it seems to be prone to smearing when the paper gets sucked back into the printer. It only seems to work when it prints the sheet in one shot. Also the black ink doesnt seem to come out very bold. I am using an HP inkjet officejet printer. What paper quality and type settings work best with this paper?

Thank you
#2 Posted : 7/13/2016 9:40:08 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you've experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can. Please try changing the material type setting to photo or glossy. Despite the light tan material not being a glossy material, using the photo/glossy setting on some printer models will result in a more durable print that is less prone to smearing and smudging. When trying the photo/glossy material setting initially I'd leave the print quality setting at normal or default. Further adjustments to print quality can be made after you've determined whether changing the material setting improved your print results.

I hope this information helps. If you should need any additional assistance please just let us know.
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: Ummkhadija89