Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/16/2016 8:15:47 PM(EST)
homegrown

United States

I am printing 2 lines per label. When I type the label, I click the center alignment button. When I go back to the view of the label, the text box is not centered on the label, which in turn makes the text not centered on the label. Other than manually aligning each label, is there some way to make the text box centered on the label?
#2 Posted : 7/17/2016 11:57:21 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Homegrown - You will first need to center the text in the text box using the text alignment tool. I have attached an image where you can make this selection.

Once you have done that, you will need to select the entire Text Box and hit the Align tool located in the header tools in Maestro Label Designer. I have attached images of where you can find these features in Maestro Label Designer.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
dcarmany attached the following image(s):
center_text.PNG (154kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
align_text_box.PNG (148kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
#3 Posted : 12/2/2016 11:41:53 PM(EST)
BoxerMom

United States

I am having the same issue, the text will not center itself automatically, and I have tried your solutions. Any other suggestions? I don't want to have to manually center each and every label. Thank you.
#4 Posted : 12/3/2016 5:49:02 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BoxerMom Go to Quoted Post
I am having the same issue, the text will not center itself automatically, and I have tried your solutions. Any other suggestions? I don't want to have to manually center each and every label. Thank you.

I am not quite sure that I understand the issue that you are experiencing. I tried to review your account to see if I could locate the file, but I don't see any saved designs in the Maestro Label Designer account associated with the email address you used to create this forum account.

I would like to review the specific Maestro Label Designer file that is causing the issue for you. Can you submit a support ticket to us at the link below and reference your Maestro Label Designer account and the specific design in which you are having the issue? Our customer service team can then look specifically at the issue and make a recommendation.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

I am sure we can help resolve the issue once we understand exactly what you are experiencing.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#5 Posted : 12/3/2016 10:36:58 PM(EST)
BoxerMom

United States

I figured it out last night. Strangely enough, I have to left align everything and it centers perfectly. Odd, but issue solved. Thanks so much for the prompt reply!