Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/28/2016 9:30:32 PM(EST)
RoyP

United States

So I created a design and then instead of clicking "new design" in the "page view" section I clicked "New" at the top and created another new design. I then did this another 2 times. So now I have 4 awesome designs I spent a lot of time on but can't seem to get them all on the same sheet.

Is there away to get all these designs in the same place so I can add them to the print layout? I figured out a workaround but that will require me to put my sheet of labels through the printer 4 times, so that's not a great solution.
Thanks

#2 Posted : 7/30/2016 9:11:16 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
If you want to put multiple designs on the same sheet then I recommend that you use the multiple designs feature in Maestro Label Designer. It allows you to put multiple designs on one page and it also allows you to select where on the page they are located. You can read instructions on how to use the feature at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/howto/how-to-design-multiple-label-designs-in-maestro.htm

At this point, it sounds like you have created 4 separate design files so you will need to get those designs copied to the new design file. In order to do this, you will need to copy / paste the 4 designs you have created into a new design file. Here are some instructions. You will need to do this for each of the designs.

1. Open the design that you want to copy
2. Select all the elements in the design that you want to copy (to do this drag Select Tool to select multiple elements or hit Ctrl & A key at same time to select all elements in design)
3. Click the Copy button
4. Click New in the top left hand corner (It may ask you to Save your existing design - you can save it if you wish)
5. Select the label configuration for the new size
5. Click the Paste button.

This should paste the elements from the original design on to the new design so you don't have to rebuild it from scratch.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if this works for your purposes.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 7/31/2016 11:14:03 PM(EST)
RoyP

United States

Dave, that worked like a charm. Quick and easy.

Thanks!