Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/13/2016 1:02:05 PM(EST)
ARAY

United States

I am trying to print pages of designs for my shop. When I print them, they are out of the borders of the design. I am not sure how to fix this
#2 Posted : 8/13/2016 2:52:27 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
ARAY - Sorry to hear about the issue that you experiencing. Can you provide more specific details on the issue you are experiencing? In what way are the labels off (top, bottom, left, right)? Is every label on the sheet off in the same way? What software are you using? Which of our items are you using?

Let us know the specific issue that you are experiencing and we can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Under Page Setup in Maestro Label Designer, there is an alignment tool. The Page Setup button can be found in the header area next to the Print button. In most cases, you can use the alignment tool to help correct issues with alignment. Before we do that though, I would like to get a more detailed understanding of the way in which the labels are not aligning.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/13/2016 3:06:05 PM(EST)
ARAY

United States

I am trying to print our logo on 1 inch circles with some other information. All information is within the circle but when I print it is off centered with some of the information over the top of the label or under the label depending on the column. The center column is the only one that is centered and printing correctly. Thank you
#4 Posted : 8/14/2016 10:30:11 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

It sounds like the page may be askew / crooked. We need to confirm our sheet cut is good.

Can you measure from the top of page to the top of the left hand corner label? Can you also measure from the top of the page to the top of the right hand corner label? Those measurements should be the same. If not, let me know what those measurements.

If those are the same then we need to establish whether your printer is feeding the sheet through askew.

Let me know and we can continue to trouble shoot the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:30:58 AM(EST)  | Reason: edited typo

#5 Posted : 9/11/2016 10:00:58 PM(EST)
Frecklefacedfrannie

I too have problems when printing from my computer but not my husband's. Why would that be?
#6 Posted : 9/12/2016 8:31:32 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Frecklefacedfrannie Go to Quoted Post
I too have problems when printing from my computer but not my husband's. Why would that be?

Frecklefacedfrannie - Can you provide more specific details on the issue you are experiencing? I assume you are using different browsers (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer) on the different computers. Can you provide some details on the computers you using (Browser Type & Operating system)?

Which of our items are you using? In what way are the labels off (top, bottom, left, right)? Is every label on the sheet off in the same way?

Let us know the specific issues that you are experiencing and we can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#7 Posted : 11/7/2016 10:49:57 PM(EST)
Trishbythesea

United States

Hi, I purchased the OL1905CK clear gloss labels. When I printed, my text was shifted right by about 1/4".
Also, the template borders printed and I did not want them to print. Thank you for your assistance.

#8 Posted : 11/7/2016 10:56:35 PM(EST)
Trishbythesea

United States

Additionally, the problem reverses as we move across the page so that the right column is shifted too far to the left.

Vertically speaking, the top row is printing too low by about 1/2" and the bottom row is printing too high by aobut 1/2".
#9 Posted : 11/8/2016 7:52:26 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Trishbythesea Go to Quoted Post
Additionally, the problem reverses as we move across the page so that the right column is shifted too far to the left.

Vertically speaking, the top row is printing too low by about 1/2" and the bottom row is printing too high by aobut 1/2".

Trishbythesea - What software or template are you using to print on to the labels? Let me know and then I can work with you on troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#10 Posted : 11/8/2016 6:55:48 PM(EST)
Trishbythesea

United States

Using Adobe photoshop and we figured it out.

Thanks!!!
#11 Posted : 11/8/2016 7:20:36 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Originally Posted by: Trishbythesea Go to Quoted Post
Using Adobe photoshop and we figured it out.

Thanks!!!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com