Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/19/2016 8:00:13 PM(EST)
tmoq51

United States

I have an account using the Maestro system here in the U.S. I bought out a guys business in Europe. Part of the stuff I bought were A4 blank sheets for 88mm, but my login does not work with the Euro Maestro. How come??? shouldn't make a difference.

MikeyV
#2 Posted : 8/21/2016 12:15:49 PM(EST)
tmoq51

United States

goofy me. thought I may get an answer. Sucks I was hoping to be able to use them. They work better for my business than the 8.5 x 11 inch I bought although I got to use them to............
thanks
#3 Posted : 8/21/2016 9:02:53 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Sorry for the delayed response. Our US version of Maestro Label Designer doesn't include the products found on our UK /European site. Seeing that you purchased US activation, I am happy to provide you with a Maestro Label Designer activation code for our UK / European site at no charge.

I will send you an email with activation code that you can use to set up an account in the UK version of Maestro Label Designer. Please check your email.

You can set up an account for the UK / European version of Maestro Label Designer at the link below.

http://uk.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com