Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/18/2016 12:59:15 PM(EST)
Kathryn Ray

United States

Forgive me if my question seems elementary, I am just now dabbling in selling products I've given away to friends for years. I am concerned about purchasing in trial mode, because of the unwanted watermark. I would like to select option 2 for my printing needs, but I am just redirected back to the activation code page. I'm not sure how I obtain this code, if I have to order first or what? I am just so confused on how to check out, and have my labels printed WITHOUT a watermark. Again, I'm sorry for such a basic question! Thank you for any insight.
#2 Posted : 9/19/2016 10:18:18 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Thanks for your question. We are currently redesigning some areas of our web site to reduce this confusion.

Most of the products that you will find on our site are blank and intended for printing in your desktop printer. That being said, we do offer a printing service where we can produce fully printed labels. You can get to that service at the link below (if you already have created artwork) or you can create a design in Maestro Label Designer and then submit it to us for printing.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/custom-printed-labels/printed-label-quote.aspx

If you don't have pre-existing artwork and you opt to use our Maestro Label Designer software to create a design for us to print and use our printing services it is not necessary for the Maestro Label Designer to be activated (you can use it in fully functional trial mode). We remove the watermark before printing the designs for you so when you receive the printed sheets from us they do not have the watermark.

You can launch Maestro Label Designer at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-design-software.htm

I hope this helps to clarify how our system works. I am happy to answer any additional questions or address any concerns. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com