Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/1/2016 2:39:16 AM(EST)
enmity

After far too long troubleshooting, I finally have my labels printing correctly on your ol550 labels, but wanted to bring your attention to the fact that the templates do not work at all. The Word template is completely off, and the PDF is as well. After some time I realized that it was (at least for me) because the PDF size was actually larger than US Letter. It was only a fraction of an inch larger in each direction, but that small difference resulted in my labels being cropped when printing. By adjusting the dimensions to 8.5 x 11 I resolved the problem, but I do hope that you'll fix that, so other people don't waste as much time, paper and ink as I did trying to use your templates.

Also, I mean no offense with the username. Apparently my normal user name got auto-corrected to a much more hostile one, and I can't seem to change that!

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 10/3/2016 8:29:12 AM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Good Morning,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've had in utilizing the templates for OL550 and wanted to thank you for pointing out the discrepancy in the size of the template. We are correcting it immediately on all available options so all future downloads of the template will be accurate. For future reference, if you have similar issues utilizing 3rd party templates again, our Maestro Label Designer software templates are generated a bit differently than the PDF or Word templates so they wouldn't have sizing inconsistencies like that.

Don't worry about your username on the forum, I'll speak with the development team to see if there's any way we can modify it for you if you would like us to.