Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/14/2016 2:17:14 PM(EST)
aprilwade

1) I need to know if i can save my designs onto my laptop so i can post those images on my site for potential buyers to see what they will be buying and so I can add my watermark to my images?

2) is there a way to put a drop shadow onto cliparts and font like I can in other programs?

3) is there a fast way to print of designs then getting into maestro label and picking one at a time?
#2 Posted : 10/14/2016 2:21:41 PM(EST)
aprilwade

one more question

4) how do you use the paint can to fill in color and frankly how do you just add in a solid color to the label?
#3 Posted : 10/14/2016 2:23:50 PM(EST)
aprilwade

i found answer to my question 1 about saving to my laptop
#4 Posted : 10/14/2016 3:25:57 PM(EST)
aprilwade

scratch finding how to save design for posting on my website. it only saves the one image not the whole sheet.

also new question
5) how do you view the entire sheet with the different designs on that one sheet without saving it then looking at print view?
#5 Posted : 10/16/2016 11:46:52 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
1) I need to know if i can save my designs onto my laptop so i can post those images on my site for potential buyers to see what they will be buying and so I can add my watermark to my images?

I have referenced the answer to this in question #5.

2) is there a way to put a drop shadow onto cliparts and font like I can in other programs?

We don't have a built-in features that allows for creation of drop-shadows, but it is easy to do using the tools in Maestro Label Designer. You can see another forum post at the link below with instructions.

https://forums.onlinelabels.com/postsm102616findlastpost_Creating-a-Shadow.aspx#post102616

3) is there a fast way to print of designs then getting into maestro label and picking one at a time?

We do not have a way to print different saved files / designs at this time. Each design would need to be individually opened. As long as you don't need to change the design every time you print, you may want to consider downloading / saving the PDF files of each design to your computer. You can then print them with out having to launch Maestro Label Designer.

4) how do you use the paint can to fill in color and frankly how do you just add in a solid color to the label?

Maestro Label Designer doesn't have a paint can to fill-in color. Fill color is selected in the Object Properties area. Just click on Fill Color in the Object Properties area after clicking to select an object and you can change the fill color. If you want to create a background or color behind something, I recommend that you add a rectangular or box object to your design, fill it with a color, and then use the layers tool to send it to the back.

5) how do you view the entire sheet with the different designs on that one sheet without saving it then looking at print view?

We do not have a way to do this if you are Standard Design Mode (the default mode for Maestro Label Designer). The best way to do this is to use the Print function and generate the PDF file. You can then view the PDF file on screen. You don't have to Save a design to generate a PDF file of the entire sheet.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com