Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/4/2016 1:29:26 PM(EST)
Donald and Daisy

United States

I have been trying to find a good measurement for printing the 8325's on my HP OfficeJet Pro 8100. I thought I had one that worked, so I would input the image I wanted to use, turn it 90 degrees clockwise so it fit properly, plugged in my measurements and printed.

The top row needed to be moved down, as did the second row. The third (center) row was right on. The fourth row and the fifth needed to go UP, but when I made slight tweaks and printed again, everything was even more screwy.

The particular issue is this: I was able to fix these problems with the 1061's by manually adjusting the margins. That allowed the variations to be corrected easily. However, because some of the images are too high, and others too low, a margin adjustment wont help.

Can anyone suggest to me something that might work? Thanks for the help!
#2 Posted : 11/5/2016 10:10:42 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you experiencing. I am confident that we can resolve the issue. Can you provide some additional details? What software are you using? How much is it off on the rows where it is off?

If you are printing from a PDF file generated by Maestro Label Designer it sounds like a page scaling issue based on the description that you are providing. Are you using Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the PDF file? Have you disabled Page Scaling?

Let me know some more details and we should be to find a resolution.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com