Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/28/2016 6:20:42 PM(EST)
alces

United States

I am looking to buy weatherproof laser labels (polyester) and am looking for your experiences or tips.

The labels will go on shampoo and conditioner bottles and will obviously be used in the shower.

Will they stick properly? Print quality (I will color print)? Better to fill the bottles before or after labeling?

Is the bottle radius a concern for stickiness? We will have 2 oz and 8 oz bottles, 4" and about 6" circumference, respectively. Planning to use 4x2.5 labels on each.

Looking forward to any input.
#2 Posted : 11/29/2016 8:36:45 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thank you for your inquiry. Our weatherproof polyester laser material should be an excellent choice for your application.

The material is designed to hold up to moisture and heavy handling so it will definitely be suitable for use in the shower. It's also capable of accepting high-quality full-color prints, so your artwork should look great on the labels.

Applying the labels before filling would ensure that there is no residue left behind from any shampoo that may have dripped down the side of the bottle. If you do want to fill the bottles first just make sure that the exterior of the bottle is wiped down and clean before applying the labels. As long as the labels are being applied to a clean surface you should be able to achieve a strong, permanent bond.

The circumference of your bottles should not pose any problems when coupled with the 4" x 2.5" label size.

I hope this helps. If you should require any additional information please just let me know.
#3 Posted : 11/29/2016 8:48:57 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Our OL600LP - 4" x 2.5" weatherproof polyester labels for laser printing can be found at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol600lp.htm

The best way to confirm whether the OL600LP will work for your needs is to test it on your product. You can fill out our sample request form at the link below and we will mail out samples for you to test at no charge.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/General/SamplesSelectItems.aspx

Let us know if you need any additional help. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#4 Posted : 11/29/2016 6:17:34 PM(EST)
alces

United States

Thank you both. I already went ahead and ordered a pack. I am in a bit of a time crunch, so I couldn't wait for a sample.
#5 Posted : 11/29/2016 11:55:25 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am glad to hear that you placed an order. We appreciate your business.

In the event that the product doesn't perform as well as you hope on your application, we are happy to take the product back. You can learn about our money back policy and initiate a product return at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/return.htm

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com