Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/8/2016 1:14:44 PM(EST)
Darryl F.

United States

We are using your vinyl sheet labels and are having lots of issues trying to peel the labels off. The paper is pulling off with the adhesive or the adhesive is not coming off with the label. Our label waste and reprints are very high due to these issues. Any suggestions?
#2 Posted : 12/8/2016 1:23:07 PM(EST)
Darryl F.

United States

we are using OL161LP and OL2530LP lot number 1002001-41020121 on both.
#3 Posted : 12/9/2016 9:56:06 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Darryl F. - I apologize for the issue that you are experiencing. It does sound like it is possibly a bad die cut based on what you are explaining to me. I checked into that lot number and found your associated order. It appears that the order was placed in 2014 so I assume it has been troubling you for a while.

I will need to have our customer service & quality team reach out to you to further investigate and work with you to resolve the issue. I will have somebody contact you today by email (the email address associated with this forum post).

Thanks. Sorry again for the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#4 Posted : 12/9/2016 10:07:51 AM(EST)
Darryl F.

United States

Thank you, appreciate any help we can get.
Darryl Franklin

#5 Posted : 12/9/2016 10:25:19 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Frank F. - I just received confirmation from Joe in our customer service department that he has reached out to you by email. Please respond back to him and he will work with you on a resolution.

Sorry again for the issue.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com