Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/20/2016 9:37:13 AM(EST)
Merlyn's Mystic

I am printing on a Canon Pixma ip6000. Can not get the labels to line up as they should.

Example: printing on OL775WJ in a 3 by 5 configuration.
Right to left:
Right label does not print fully, on the right side, even though there is room for it to print while it prints off of the label on the left side.
Center label is showing part of the right hand label as well as the center printing and printing off the label on the left
Left label - while it does stop printing perfectly on the left edge of the label it does not print all of the design.

Top to bottom
Everything appears very close on the top labels but by the time it prints the bottom label everything is shifted down a fraction.

HELP!
#2 Posted : 12/20/2016 5:58:59 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
It sounds like there are possibly multiple issues to troubleshoot. I think a good starting point would be to have you review our alignment guide at the link below.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/AlignmentGuide/Alignment-Guide.aspx

Also - can you confirm that you are printing the PDF file from Adobe Acrobat Reader and that your page scaling is set to none (print at 100%)?

I am happy to troubleshoot further, but it would be really helpful if we knew the specific design file in Maestro Label Designer that you are trying to print. That would allow us to review the design file. Due to the public nature of this forum, I prefer you not post file name specific information. In this situation, it may be best to have you work directly with our customer service team to trouble shoot the issue. Can you reach out to them at the link below with your specific file name and the specific measurements on how it is printing off?

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 12/22/2016 2:16:16 PM(EST)
Merlyn's Mystic

Thank you