Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/10/2017 12:22:38 AM(EST)
baldy8000

United States

Hello.
I recently purchased some OL2142 labels from onlinelabels.com - but i have found there is no longer a template for OL2142 available in Maestro.
There used to be.
I had used it previously for many sites I do work for.
Where did it go?
Would it be possible to have OL2142 template be made available again in Maestro please?

Thanks.
#2 Posted : 1/10/2017 9:08:40 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
OL2142 is a special order item so it doesn't automatically show up as an available template in Maestro Label Designer. Special order items show up in a Maestro Label Designer account if the special order item has been ordered with a sign-in email that matches the email address on the account used to order the item (or if our customer service team manually turns on the item on the account). I checked your account and I do see that OL2142 has been added and is in the account associated with the email address that you used for signing into our forum. I am not sure why you are not seeing it. Are you using a different email address or are you not signed into Maestro Label Designer?

Let us know if you are trying to use a different email address or Maestro Label Designer account than the one associated with your normal email address. Our customer support team would be happy to add the template / item to another account if you submit a support ticket and provide the login email address for the account that you want to add OL2142 into.

You can submit a support ticket to us at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks. Let me know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 1/10/2017 10:33:08 AM(EST)
baldy8000

United States

Thanks for this quick response - I guess I never had this happen before and was confused.
You are correct that I am trying to use a different email other than my own with Maestro - I am getting a facility squared away to be on their own and set up a user at the facility with Maestro using their email address.
I will use the link provided to create a ticket asking to add the desired template to that user's Maestro account.
I appreciate your help very much!
#4 Posted : 1/10/2017 11:25:45 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Sounds good. Let me know if you need any additional help.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com