Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/11/2017 3:54:23 PM(EST)
mmccl267

United States

We've recently upgraded our thermal transfer label printers. We are having a hard time setting up a separating label so that in between jobs it'll print a blank label. We are using Seagull Scientific BarTender print drivers with Zebra 170Xi4 printers.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
#2 Posted : 1/12/2017 11:12:31 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Unfortunately, we're not affiliated with Seagull Scientific and don't have access to the BarTender print drivers for testing purposes so I'm unable to provide exact steps on how to accomplish printing separation labels.

A Google search for "print separation labels" pointed me to a post on the BarTender support forums with a request that sounds similar to yours:

http://forums.seagullscientific.com/index.php?/topic/3304-extra-separation-labels-on-request/

It sounds like they were able to resolve the issue for the user. If that forum post doesn't answer your specific question I'm sure contacting BarTender support directly will result in a proper resolution for you.

I hope this information helps!
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: mmccl267