Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/22/2017 3:48:43 PM(EST)
camadd

United States

The TM (trademark text) is on my labels UNTIL I go to print and then it disappears. Help
#2 Posted : 1/23/2017 8:32:16 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
camadd -

It looks like the issue is related to the "Mountains of Christmas" font type that is being used for the TM text. Changing the font type, just for the TM text, should make the TM symbol visible when you print your labels. Any of the font types that start with the letters OL should work fine - others may work as well, but these are the font types that are standard to Maestro Label Designer.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional assistance please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 1/23/2017 10:38:16 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that Maestro Label Designer isn't displaying the TM symbol for the "Mountains of Christmas" font. There are few workarounds that you may want to consider.

One option is to create a 2nd text box with just the TM symbol in it in a font that works (preferable a font that starts with OL). You can then place that text box next to the wording that requires the TM. Another option is to take a snapshot/screenshot of a TM symbol and upload it into your design as an image. You can then place that image next to the wording that you requires the TM.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com