Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/30/2017 10:50:16 PM(EST)
Lyanna

United States

I have been using your products for more than a year now. I really love your customer service, speedy shipping and your products.

I have encountered two printer problems that I don't know how to resolve. Please help:

1. I used OL1102LP for my lip balms. When I print the first sheet of label, everything comes out just right but start from the second or the third sheet, the letters and images start to become thicker and blurry. If I let the machine rest for a while and then start to print again, the same thing happens again,,, the 1st sheet is great, even the 2nd one sometimes, after that it's all blurry. I use color laser printer. It doesn't happen to regular copy paper.

2. Don't know why when I print on the label sheets, there are some small black dots show on the left side of the label sheet, lined up vertically, sometimes they are even on the labels. It doesn't happen with document printing with regular copy paper.

Thanks.

Lyanna

Edited by user Monday, January 30, 2017 10:54:20 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 1/31/2017 9:30:13 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Lyanna -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you've experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can.

Have you tried changing the material type setting within your printer options? The weatherproof polyester material is a plastic film stock that handles quite differently when compared to standard copy paper. Most laser printers are set as default to print on standard copy paper, so adjusting the material type to one of the heavier options can have a positive impact on issues like the ones mentioned in your post.

I'd recommend trying material settings such as Matte Photo, Glossy Photo, Heavy Paper, Labels, or Transparency. A heavier material setting should slow down the printer feed, resulting in higher fusing temperatures and an improvement to the print quality on your labels.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.