Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/5/2017 2:15:04 PM(EST)
Beach Bird

United States

I'm trying to enlarge the font size of my labels and while it will save it in Maestro, when I print it in pdf it reverts to the old font size. It was fine with a couple of different labels, but some just won't change the size.
Any idea what to do?
Thanks so much!!
Robin
#2 Posted : 2/6/2017 9:37:00 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Robin - I reviewed your account and found the issue. I think you might be confused in regards to how our multiple designs tool works. On some of your designs, it appears that you are using our multi-design tool (which allows you to vary the design on each label on the sheet) and you have created nearly exact copies of the design on multiple tabs in Maestro Label Designer. On one tab, you have the exact same design except the smaller font. You have selected the labels you want to print onto the sheet and you selected to print the design with the smaller font rather than selecting the one with the larger font. You have multiple designs set up, but it appears you are only printing one design so I am not sure why you created multiple designs.

You may want to read our tutorial on our multi-design tool to make sure you understand how it functions. On step 7 of the instructions above, you can see there are 2 designs / 2 tabs on the bottom of the screen. This is similar to how you have set up your designs (although I am not sure why you did this considering you are only printing one design per sheet). You need to eliminate the design/tab that you don't want and apply the correct design to the labels on sheet for it to print.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/how-to-partially-print-in-maestro-label-designer.htm

I hope this information is helpful. I can try to explain better if this is still confusing.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com