Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/28/2017 6:44:06 AM(EST)
ash10383

I've been using Maestro for a while now and sometimes I can create a lot of different designs in a single file. But recently, in one file it seems to be locked that I cannot add additional designs. I've so far managed by doing SAVE AS but I'd really like to be able to print different ones all at the same time on the same sheet. Is there a way to "unlock" a file so that additional designs can be added
#2 Posted : 3/29/2017 10:01:59 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am not sure why a design file would not let you add additional designs assuming you are in single label mode using the multi-design tool. I checked your account to see if I could find any issues, but there are quite a few saved designs and I am not sure what to troubleshoot.

Rather than have you provide private account & design information on this public forum, I think it may be best to have you send the specific file / design information to our customer support team so they can review the specific design file to see if they can understand and resolve the issue.

You can contact our support team at the link below. Please make sure to provide the name of the design file and the issue that you are experiencing. I am confident that we can quickly understand and resolve the issue.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

I am happy to continue troubleshooting if you have any questions that you want to post to this forum. Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com