Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/26/2017 11:04:49 AM(EST)
BugsBny

I have been using OL5030LP for use on pelican cases. They seem to work well there. I am now trying to use the same labels on a blow-molded case, and they are lifting off about 12 hours after application. The surface is slightly textured, almost a matt finish. Avery 60505 sticks very well to this case, but prints very poorly. Do you offer an aggressive adhesive option to your weatherproof labels?

Thanks
#2 Posted : 4/27/2017 10:05:11 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. I was able to locate your account in our system and found an order of the OL5030LP from a few years back. Since your original order in 2013 the weatherproof polyester material has been updated to include a more aggressive adhesive. I'd be happy to send some samples if you'd like to test the material on your specific application.

If you're interested in receiving samples, please confirm your mailing address and I'll have them sent out right away.
#3 Posted : 4/27/2017 10:15:15 AM(EST)
BugsBny

Wow the years go by fast...
Yes, I would like a sample for testing.
Opti-Sciences, Inc.
8 Winn Ave
Hudson, NH 031051

Thank you!
#4 Posted : 4/27/2017 11:30:25 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

The samples will go out this afternoon. If you have any questions upon receiving them please just let us know.

Thank you for your business!
#5 Posted : 5/5/2017 4:44:59 PM(EST)
BugsBny

These stickers are sticking nicely. Thanks for the help. Will be purchasing a pack soon.
#6 Posted : 5/12/2017 7:57:47 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

I'm happy to hear they're working out for you! If you need any additional assistance please just let us know.

Thank you for you business!