Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/10/2017 5:49:03 PM(EST)
DShoe

I am burning LPs to CDs and have 5075 CD labels. I cannot find a way to put two different designs on one page. Please advise.
#2 Posted : 6/11/2017 9:47:59 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
The OL5075 is a layout that contain multiple label sizes on it (cd label and spine labels on same layout). Because of that, Maestro Label Designer doesn't currently support the ability to turn on / off certain labels or vary the label designs on each label using the Multi-Design tool/feature built into Maestro Label Designer.

If you want to put different designs on each label, the best option is to select Full Sheet Mode when you initially launch the the template in Maestro Label Designer. Once in Full Sheet Mode, you will have the option to design however you want on the sheet including putting a different design on each label on the page.

Assuming you are using the newest version of Maestro Label Designer, you will see the option to select this mode when you first launch the template. I have attached some screenshots that show you this process.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
File Attachment(s):
select_template_1.GIF (448kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
select_mode_1.GIF (516kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
select_full_mode_ol5075.GIF (468kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.