Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/23/2017 1:40:10 PM(EST)
sfm_aaron15

United States

I have recently been having issues with OL2525BK peeling off the sides of my candle tins. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Candle Label Peeling
#2 Posted : 7/24/2017 11:56:26 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you've experienced and I'll be happy to offer any assistance that I can.

One thing you may want to consider is using a label that allows for a full wrap around the tin. A full wrap label generally provides better adhesion and will usually resolve the type of problem that you've described in your post. The closest size that would likely allow for a full wrap around the tin in your pictures is linked to below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/OL2530.htm

If you'd like to try this product on your containers before making a purchase we do offer free samples:

https://www.onlinelabels.../SamplesSelectItems.aspx

Alternatively, we have been testing a revised Brown Kraft material that features a stronger adhesive - I don't have a firm date as to when this product will be made available, but if you'd like to try the new material please just let me know and I'll be happy to have some sample sheets sent out for you.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let me know.

#3 Posted : 7/24/2017 12:13:04 PM(EST)
sfm_aaron15

United States

I would love to get samples of the new product.
#4 Posted : 7/24/2017 4:33:03 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

I'll work on getting the samples produced for you and will send you an email with details as soon as they're ready to ship. If you have any questions in the meantime please just let me know.
#5 Posted : 7/24/2017 4:52:48 PM(EST)
sfm_aaron15

United States

Thanks. Do yall make a label that fits 16oz deep tin?
#6 Posted : 7/25/2017 7:51:08 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

We don't have anything specifically listed as a 16 oz deep tin label, but I'd be happy to check for you. What are the dimensions of the label you would need for the 16 oz deep tin?
#7 Posted : 7/25/2017 12:48:23 PM(EST)
sfm_aaron15

United States

To best fit the tin and have overlap. I measure 1.375" x 12.25" (that includes .25" of overlap).
#8 Posted : 7/25/2017 1:28:24 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Unfortunately, we don't offer a standard size that comes close to meeting these exact dimensions. The vast majority of our standard products are produced on 8.5" x 11" sheets, so the 12.25" length would require a custom product on a larger 8.5" x 14" sheet.

If you're interested in receiving a quote for this custom product please contact our customer service department directly by submitting a support ticket below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

We should have the samples that you requested ready to ship soon - we'll email you confirmation as soon as they're on the way.
#9 Posted : 7/26/2017 2:18:53 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Your samples have been shipped - you'll receive an email later this evening with tracking information. If you have any questions upon receiving the samples please just let me know.