Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/1/2017 2:12:00 AM(EST)
Archiballz

I've been using OL550BK in Brown Kraft for coffee labels. The problem is, ever since i received them, they do not stick properly to kraft coffee bags and I have to use a glue stick to get them to adhere properly. They stick fine to foil coffee bags, however my business uses mainly the kraft bags. The labels are now a year old and the problem hasn't really gotten worse since I first started using them so I don't think age is a factor. The labels are also used at room temp.

Is there anything that can be done?
#2 Posted : 9/1/2017 11:07:03 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue. We've tested a new version of the Brown Kraft material with an adhesive that should be stronger than the adhesive on the labels you purchased last year. We're in the process of transitioning to the new material now, but it hasn't been made readily available yet across our entire product line.

Would you like to receive free samples of the updated material to test on your kraft coffee bags? If it works out, we'll be happy to make sure your next order is shipped using the updated brown kraft material.

#3 Posted : 9/2/2017 3:28:42 AM(EST)
Archiballz

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the reply. Though I'd appreciate samples, I'm in need of labels right now. Is it possible to order the new labels with the updated brown Kraft material?
#4 Posted : 9/5/2017 9:05:31 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear you won't have time to try samples of the material. I'll have someone send you an email to assist with your request.
#5 Posted : 9/5/2017 2:32:04 PM(EST)
Archiballz

Thank you!