Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/3/2017 1:02:10 AM(EST)
mizpah

United States

It is possible to modify each of the items of the custom nutritional labels? I use this for birthday parties so instead or sodium or fat% i woud like to put my own items
#2 Posted : 10/3/2017 6:28:51 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, our Nutrition Label Generator doesn't have any built-in way to change the categories from the default categories. Using the built-in Nutrition Generator in Maestro Label Designer, you can likely accomplish what you are trying to do using our Text tool and Shape tool.

https://www.onlinelabels...abel-design-software.htm

Just use our Shape tool to create a rectangular box to cover each of the areas of text that you want to replace. I changed the fill and stroke to white on the the rectangle. I then added the text I wanted and put it on top of the rectangular box.

I have attached an image that shows an example. I basically covered up the original text with a rectangular box and then added text using the Text tool. It is a little tedious, but it will work.

I hope this information is helpful.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
File Attachment(s):
nutrition_example.GIF (273kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.